Featured Interior Design Picks
interior design Archive
- Posted on January 16, 2011 | No CommentsIf you are redecorating and looking for a new focal point for your living room, look no farther. Use an indoor water fountain for a focal point to create a uniquely energetic feeling.
- Posted on November 17, 2010 | No CommentsThis is not your ordinary umbrella, infact it is actually a DSNL, or the Day Shade Night Light, and it serves several purposes.
- Posted on August 16, 2010 | No CommentsAfter 12 years in the carpet, soft furnishing and furniture industry Carmen Hubber felt there was a need for an experienced designer that could help customers with their complete package. Carmen also has extensive knowledge of paint, bathroom and kitchen design.
- Posted on August 16, 2010 | No CommentsJoanne Richards Design is a Nelson interior design practice dedicated and skilled at finding the best local and international design solutions for both residential and commercial interiors.
- Posted on August 16, 2010 | No CommentsThe Georgian period has a great influence on how we arrange our homes today and is, in fact, the basis for the currently popular English country house style. A combination of perfect proportions, symmetry and harmony is hard to resist for long.
- Posted on July 14, 2010 | No CommentsDebra DeLorenzo recently won two awards including Wellington Best Bathroom, a Trends Gold Award and was a Peopleâ€™s Choice finalist at the National Kitchen & Bathroom Association Awards 2010.
- Posted on June 16, 2010 | No CommentsSo your interested in Interior Design? Well have you ever wondered about the history? This book (a must-read) titled 'A History of Interior Design' by John F. Pile, is a great starting point for anyone interested in a career with interior design, or perhaps for for those looking at it for a hobby, or perhaps a starting point for that next DIY project.